- by Firefox user 15092203, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I've used this for YEARS.... though sadly it doesn't work anymore for Yahoo. When I try to check, I receive a notice that I'm signing in on my 2fa. No matter if I allow the sign in or not, the notifier doesn't connect.
It works fine, however, with Yahoo accounts that do not use 2fa, only a u/p.
- by Firefox user 14969423, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5app stopped working 6 months ago only shows notifications to last email account opened all the other email account do not show (all accounts are are with outlook.com ) support has not responded in 2 weeks
- by Firefox user 13650119, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Just updated 2/21/19. ??? To do WHAT? Still DOES. NOT. WORK. Author needs to get a new line of work, since this thing won't.
DOES. NOT. WORK. Author refuses to respond to ANYTHING, ANYWHERE! Forum sign-up is screwed up so badly it won't work either. I'd give zero stars if I could! (Sad part is that it worked GREAT just a week ago!)
- by Mondona, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I have used X-notifier for more than ten years. It used to be good and was a pleasure to use, but recently it has become unreliable and slow. Very poor response to bug reports.
- by Firefox user 13981882, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5It doesn't work, it worked well for the first couple of years then stopped notifying me of new emails.
If I click on my email provider in the drop down window it takes me to my email account but it doesn't notify me of new emails which is the whole point of this add on !
- by Firefox user 13845205, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5In the Japanese version of Yahoo! Mail(yahoo.co.jp), only the top account is valid, so even if I try to log in to another account, it will become that account. And even if I specify the default account in settings, its symptoms will not change.
And when that symptom appears, character authentication is required each time, so it becomes very difficult to use.
- by Daniel Mora Guijosa, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5this add-on does not work well when there are two accounts gmail or yahoo or outlook charges one account but not the other.
Le daría 5 estrellas si respetara el requerimiento de la contraseña maestra de Firefox. Lastima que ya no puedo regresar a la versión 3.5.23
- by Firefox user 12168536, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I'm really sorry to give To
This add on Which was one of the best
Just one star.
question: Is there a chance that X-notifier Will return to work on the firefox
- by Firefox user 13487987, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Thank you for your work, but:
1) This add-on is not working when built-in FF' Tracking Protection is "on".
2) Also, is not working the external sound URL.