Users who download an extension, but don't create an account inside an extension:
- Application doesn't collect, use, store, and share or disclose any information.
Users who create an accont with E-mail, Google or Facebook:
ExtendLaw processs following personal data:
- The User’s identification data (first name and surname and e-mail address)
ExtendLaw processes personal data for the following purposes:
- for identification of the User;
- for communication with the User;
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- for complying with an obligation arising from the law;
- for meeting the aim of the Application (eq user inserted comments);
- for analysis and statistics;
ExtendLaw may transmit personal data to third parties with whom ExtendLaw cooperates, to perform its obligations and for other purposes described:
-for identification and authentication of the User;
-to service providers and developers, e.g. website administrators, providers of cloud service hosting, debt recovery service providers, legal service providers, credit status registers, IT-partners, persons mediating or providing e-mail service, accounting service providers, and payment processing service providers;
-if it is an obligation arising from law.
Storage of personal data
ExtendLaw collects and stores Personal Data in electronic format and makes extracts from them in other formats as necessary. ExtendLaw undertakes to ensure the security of Personal Data, implementing relevant technical or organisational measures, including ensuring the existence of confidentiality agreements with cooperation partners, the employee and other persons who have Access to Personal Data.
Rights of data subject
- The Data Subject has the right to notify ExtendLaw at any time by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) of his or her desire to withdraw his or her consent to the Personal Data Processing.
- If a User requests deletion of his identification data (first name and surname, and e-mail), he will lose his or her right of access to the Application if ExtendLaw stipulates the abovementioned data as a condition for using the Application.
- The Data Subject has the right to obtain information on the Personal Data collected about him or her, the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data and restriction of the processing of Personal Data, and the right to request deletion of his or her Personal Data and data entered into the Application, by addressing ExtendLaw by e-mail (email@example.com).