- by JamesRC, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5I was genuinely excited for the item of secure, open source bookmark syncing between browsers.
But a combination of the recently reported issue #328 (Not syncing completely) and bug #265 (Local data refreshed, redo previous unsynced changes) which remains unfixed 9 months after it was reported renders this product completely unusable.
I suspect if it works for you then it's tremendously useful, but my own search for reliable bookmark syncing continues.
- by Samtheprogrammer, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5This addon completely broke all my bookmarks. I shifted half of my bookmarks to another folder. It said client out of sync or some nonsense and completely messed up the places of all my bookmarks. Would give 0 stars if I could. Reported to firefox.
- by Firefox user 13395513, a year agoRated 1 out of 5It looked great, but there is little or no support on mobile (only app, no native support via mobile browser plugins). I had a continuous battle with my bookmarks, they were each time jumping back in time (lucky i made a backup).
This plugin is promising, but needs a lot more work. For now i'm signing off and go back to EverHelper
- by AliceYan0606, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Since yesterday I can't sync my bookmarks anymore. I receive the message to check my sync ID, password and service URL. I'm pretty sure I wrote everything correctly.
To the developer: log file sent. Thank you.
- by Vlad, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Опасное расширение. Синхронизации закладок нет, а есть лишь сохранение резервной копии, что можно сделать и через функции браузера. При работе расширение подвешивает браузер, а потом и всю операционную систему и лезет уже не только в браузер, но и локальную память устройства, изменяя по своему усмотрению файлы. Так себя ведут обычно вирусы.Wow, one wonders why someone might leave a review in RUSSIAN spreading such outrageous disinformation... So you do realise that web extensions have no access to the operating system and operate strictly within the browser process! It is not possible for an extension to do what you claim, and if anyone wants to verify this well feel free to go through the code - it's open source!
Did make me chuckle though!