- Rated 4 out of 5by Mister GothFvck, 4 months ago- Very helpful for organizing multiple sets of bookmarks.
- Lowers the reliance on Firefox / Mozilla's servers and spreads the attack vector among other parties.
- Anyone can host a xBrowserSync!
-- I very much look forward to all the forthcoming features. Right now this is very handy but there's almost always room for improvement. ;)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15902071, 4 months agoBest one out there. Well, if you care about your privacy and data. There are others that can do a better job for you and look nicer but they are also going to be taking notes of all your data with them and most people's bookmarks say a ton about them. This is by far the best, hand down, when it comes to syncing bookmarks and doing it in a privacy-centric manner.
- Rated 1 out of 5by JamesRC, a year agoI was genuinely excited for the item of secure, open source bookmark syncing between browsers.
But a combination of the recently reported issue #328 (Not syncing completely) and bug #265 (Local data refreshed, redo previous unsynced changes) which remains unfixed 9 months after it was reported renders this product completely unusable.
I suspect if it works for you then it's tremendously useful, but my own search for reliable bookmark syncing continues.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Samtheprogrammer, a year agoThis addon completely broke all my bookmarks. I shifted half of my bookmarks to another folder. It said client out of sync or some nonsense and completely messed up the places of all my bookmarks. Would give 0 stars if I could. Reported to firefox.