- by Dorraj, 7 days agoRated 3 out of 5It is WAY more useful than the built in Firefox download manager, but I wish I could click it to open and I wish you could queue to open files when done downloading. Also the clear button being on the left is odd to me.
- by Azerik, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5Would almost be perfect if I could more easily open files from the status bar. Double clicking, then clicking an "open file" pop-up is not intuitive or efficient.
- by DanDancch, a year agoRated 3 out of 5It would be perfect if the status bar was able to let the page adjust to it... some parts of the webpage aren't visible until you close the bar... which can be a hindrance...
- by DukeNukem, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Was intending to mainly use this, not only as an easy to see downloader interface, but to hide that archaic and annoying URL status bar... However to my surprise it overlays underneath it, yeah thanks for the disappointment as I see no option to display the download GUI over it in preferences... But it can overlay over full screened videos??? Nice. So help me Duke, is there any stopping the Satan that is, "the status bar"??? By the gods of Gondor will you please shower your wrath upon us and add a little box to check that can hide this hell?
- by Howard, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I was hoping for a download bar that works like on Chrome. Shows status of download and then a single click to open, and the button (and the bar) disappears after opening. This does none of that.
- by Firefox user 15205256, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is a very good add on, a lot better comapred to how Firefox manages downlaods normally wher eyou have to open a window to get a proper look at what downloads are remaining and the time left for each download.
The only suggestion I could make is finding a way where a second window doesn't appear just to open/run the file once you double click the file, (or maybe single click as an alternative option). This is asuggestion but obviously I don't know whether there is a reason for this since i'm not a developer.
This isn't too bothersome as I mostly open explorer location anyway so I'm keeping the five star rating, but the times where I want to open an image, etc it can be slightly annoying.
- by John Doe, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5There's an issue where everytime I retract the bar (using the bottom right side button) the theme resets to default and all custom color sets are erased. Would really like a fix for that.