- Rated 1 out of 5Misleading release notes.
Do not blindly, lazily copy-and-paste from one version to the next.
Instead, please publish notes that are meaningful – so that changes to your code can be audited.
Developer responseposted 10 days agoHi! Thanks for your feedback - we've fixed the description.
That's happened Due to the proximity between the releases, we hadn't changed the description.
We hope this meets your request, and you'll consider changing your review.
- Rated 3 out of 5I like seeing WoT ratings on each link before I click it, but I wish it didn't interfere with rendering web content. For instance, on Facebook, many third-party embedded images are cut off by the WoT extension. I tried adding an exception for Facebook, but it isn't being honored.
Developer responseposted 11 days agoHey, Thanks for your feedback.
We have passed on your note to our RnD team for further investigation and we'll be in touch soon.
Please contact us directly via support.mywot.com and we'll try to solve the problem together.
- Rated 4 out of 5Great! Only one time the ratings were wrong, for filehorse.com, it was a bad website, and it gave me viruses, but I easily cleaned them! Otherwise AWESOME!
- Rated 5 out of 5Is a "must" for your safe browsing , and if you are an expert please use it to inform others on the spot!
- Rated 5 out of 5its awesome
- Rated 5 out of 5Why like the security from WOT service
- Rated 1 out of 5This would be a useful extension if it were well written. Unfortunately, it isn't. It's uses slow, annoying dialog windows that disappear when they lose focus. The options presented are not well thought out. Etc. Another problem is that the community is irresponsible about what they are reporting, so you can't rely on the ratings. A lot of web sites reported to be "unsafe" are actually perfectly safe sites expressing a legitimate political viewpoint the reviewer disagrees with. On the other hand, many sites that are truly problematic have high ratings because they entice users with something entertaining.Hi, Thanks for the feedback and we're sorry to hear about your experience. We're now developing a new version and algorithm to help WOT show more accurate data. Stay tuned! and please contact us directly via https://support.mywot.com/ we would like to hear more.
- Rated 5 out of 5It's one of the add-ons I've been using for the longest time. Its logo works as a led light. It changes color according to the reputation of the site you're visiting, thus warning you of potential threats. Gray means there's no record yet about that site, green means no issue, and so on.
In case of scam or other serious danger, it blocks the page with a banner, which the user may however bypass at his own risk.
Sites' reputation is the result of reports from the surfing community. Clicking on the logo, you can access available details, such as rating, type of threat (scam, adult content, etc.) and users' comments or reviews. By registering you can add your own. As it did, and still does to me, it renders an excellent service to stubborn surfers who tend to be carried away by their mouse.