- Rated 1 out of 5by TELLALL4ALL, 2 years ago9-17-22: How long has this piece of junkware been circulating. Another Mozilla "recommended" POS add on that requires you reinstall it each time you want to change your browser or proxy. Slow as hell to load. Still not good radio program for FFox, they're all crap.
7-20-22: I still use this addon but I am pretty sure it's spyware. It tags itself to your browser such that if you change your ip or browser is disables itself or you cannot connect to previously connected stations. Some popular stations will not accept any connections. This requires that you uninstall the program, change your vpn ip and browser to connect again. Acts like spyware. Still painfully slow to load up and change settings. Needed simpler faster gui. I usually use a separate browser and connection ip for this spyware so as to limit their snooping, tracking, etc. You don't think they are giving you this for free do you?
6-19-22: I really don't know why Mozilla puts "recommended" on this extension. The TRUTH is NONE of these radio extensions work worth a damn. Can connect to stations maybe 25% of the time. Slow as molasses in january to load IF it loads at all. Why do these people put this garbage online? It's a mystery really because they can't program worth a sh**t. Needed: a developer that actually knows what he/she is doing and doesn't lie about their junk.
2-24-22: does not work at all today. will not load stations, unusable. When it did work a few days ago very slow load of program and station. Painfully slow. Developer updated gui and made it worse not better. Loaded with a bunch of junk that is not worth using. tried this addon on both 2 versions of ffox and on chrome, no go on any of them. These guys must be graduates of the local junior college programming classes since they don't seem to know how to code. The russian radio add ons work better but you have to speak russian. This is another "recommended" and crap addon that does not work half the time.
1-10-22: Getting worse by the minute.SLOW to load, cannot keep connections, constant breakups when computer is managing other tasks-can't deal with low bandwidth slower connections. won't accept foreign proxies to connect. When it works it's ok but that's not too often. GUI is a big improvement but not at the expense of SLOWWWWWW loading. Better to go back to the simpler version. Past version was better. What good is a fancy GUI that doesn't work?
9-16-21: often cannot connect will not accept foreign based vpn ips and sometimes just cannot connect. Loses connection some times. better than tuneyou addon though. some stations often broken.
still same shit connection abilitiy, had to open 3-4 times to get it to connect and load. Shit software not backed up with good servers/connection. Maybe they are still using commodore servers and 14.4 baud modem connection to the net? So far have not found a really good radio add-on yet, they all suck, certainly not worth paying for.
probably the best radio add on I've tried. But still has trouble maintaining connection and slow to load often.
unstable, cannot keep connection. connection is broken when you delete cache/cookie files also. many stations do not work-they do nothing to test their stations and you waste your time hunting around for one that works. Spyware.
- Rated 2 out of 5by HonestReviews, 2 years ago10-2-22 same ol same ol-have to remove and reinstall to get it to work. Junk. No good radio addons available. WHen it does work, slow as a frozen turd in the Antaractic. I guess these addon developers must view addons as something they can practice their crap programming skills on? Stations deny connection at their whim and you can do nothing except reinstall or change browsers. Why list a station that is totally unreliable? Sound quality sucks. Drops connections if your computer goes to sleep and when u wake it up cannot connect. Most likely deep spyware does ot good to use a vpn, they have your home Ip to do with what they want.
9-2-22: still SLOWWW to LOAD, SERVER response is SLOW and clunky. Still have problem keeping connections and blocking of the stations such as their station list can be taken with a grain of salt. Maybe if they're in the mood you can connect, otherwise not. Have to remove and reinstall to connect often. Puts a tracking cookie on your machine that is not even needed to connect and then leaves it there. Smells like spyware to me.
8-1-22: has gotten better in last couple months at making connections to stations it lists, but still there are a few stations that are blocking it even tho listed. Developer offers no help in changing settings ore what to do about popular stations that are simply BLOCKING this program from connecting, regardless of IP or browser. Sometimes works to remove and reinstall, but not always. Why list stations that you cannot connect to, wasting peoples' time and getting them po'd?
6-25-22: Would be nice if there was software that just doesn't try to track and id you and WORKS. Such is not the case with either ffox OR worldwideradio. Constantly have to reinstall it because it cannot connect to stations you previously connected to. Extremely slow to load filled with junk you don't need. Why list so many stations when half of them don't accept connections? The developer is trying to do everything at once and can't concentrate on doing a few things WELL. Slow to respond to gui a pita to use this. Unfortunately there ARE NOT good radio listening addons, I don't care WHAT Mozilla recommends. Half of their "recommendations" suck.
1-13-22: Doesn't work well on slower connections or laptops. Extremely slow to load up. Earlier version was actually better, this one is not an improvement despite fancy graphics that just slow things up. Garbled feed, cuts out frequently, consumes too much bandwidth for proper operation. There are NO good radio addons that I have found for ffox. Some work better on chrome, but chrome is hacked by google/spyware. Go back to earlier version unless you just want users with the fastest net connections and latest hardware. Takes like 30secs to a minute to load the program, too long. A pain in the butt to use it.
update 12-11-21: developer new version. Extremely hard to install, very slow to load and acts like frozen program not working. cuts out frequently and garbled music. if like old version u cannot access with foreign IP vpn, has to be USA or similar. Not sure this is an improvement, too slow to load and difficult running it, many connection breaks requiring restart.
update 6-23-21: still flaky and unreliable and cannot keep connections.
update: 6-10-21: slow to load interface. slow searching. uses cookie to track you and keep the connection and does not identify the cookie so when you clear the cookies you lose the connection.
Flaky as hell. Frequent disconnects. many stations do not work-apparently they don't make an effort to find good stations that are stable. Found a much better addon that does the samething and not using this one much.
- Rated 5 out of 5by XelaNimed, 2 years agoПока всё работает просто замечательно. Единственное, что режет глаз, так это пёстрое и размытое оформление. На мой взгляд для такого маленького интерфейса более подойдут векторные иконки.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ChrisG, 2 years agoNot really a review. Just wondering if you will update to reflect the changes made by the BBC?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16768622, 2 years agoExcellent application.
But add the possibility that the user can schedule which radio will listen to,
at different times of brodcasts that he or she loves.
- Rated 4 out of 5by yoyomama, 2 years agoWorks and has many selections - but chose 20 and only 5 loaded. * Alright, I really like this station =)
I'll give it another star because of convenience. Even works when the main window is closed; Firefox still active of course.
- Rated 1 out of 5by fireside, 2 years agoIt doesn't work for me. I tried multiple stations in a couple countries. One being the US where I live. It shouldn't require about:config settings. Because I am manually clicking the play button on radio stations in the addon. That is not autoplay.