Review by Yuis
- Rated 5 out of 5by Cindy Bahl, 15 days agoWow! I'm stunned! Everyone should use this extension. Seriously. It is beautifully designed with the user in mind along with ease of functionality. It runs cleanly, doesn't glitch or hiccup, and is incredibly robust but still easy to use! And it doesn't suck up a ton of resources to run. Wow, wow, wow. I love this extension! Thank you so much for providing this!
I can honestly say that out of all the extensions I have used over the years (decades), there are only about 4 that have consistently remained installed and often used. World Wide Radio is now my latest addition to that list. Usually an extension doesn't make a difference in my experience when I surf the web. This one does. Love it!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Yuli, 23 days agoI really like it, great job, but, could you please add custom shortcuts? At least for play/pause and next/previous station!🥲
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16958103, a month agoIf you are looking for a radio extension that streams smoothly and seamlessly, this isn't the one. Continuous choppy audio from the stream, and there doesn't seem any way to fine tune in settings.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Chocofox, 2 months agoThis is one of my favourite add-ons , I have this installed in all browsers, however - its sooooo slow to open. It takes around 10 seconds to do anything when I've clicked the radio icon in Firefox; around 15 - 20 seconds to respond in Opera and 6 seconds to repond in Vivaldi.
- Rated 5 out of 5by harl windwolf, 3 months agoWorks very nicely. (After a FF update or some such, the button/icon stopped working, and I had to disable and reinstall the extension before it worked again, but otherwise this extension has never failed me.)