- by Firefox user 15100499, a month agoRated 5 out of 5In many ways Working VPN is superior to other apps that are supposed to be faster and more powerful VPNs. It is as fast as my HP work-station is. This app gives the choice to set the VPN to Canada, France, Deutschland (Germany), the UK or the USA. I tested it by surfing to sites which know who I am -- with Working VPN they did not recognize me.
I've tried several other FIrefox compatible VPN add-on's and have found that they make my internet page loading or down-loads so very slow. I suppose this may be due to how many resources they use -- but in too many cases the provider wants us to buy a license to unlock the full power of their app. I see this as bait and switch which is why I like Working VPN so much. It does what it claims to do.
- by p, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5overall great proxey , however i dont know whats the difference between FF version and chrome version , there are some elements that fails to load on FF but they are ok on chrome. some live feed elements doesnt load on FF using working vpn.
- by TELLALL4ALL, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5very few proxies. gui makes it hard to determine if proxy is on or off. Some proxies not working. Better than nothing I guess. Is fairly quick to connect and once connected seems fairly stable. only one usa proxy. Total of 5 proxies-kinda a joke really. No residential proxies so sites will block you for using a proxy.
- by HonestReviews, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5update:9-29-21: should be called working vpn....NOT!
Canada proxy hardly ever works. Only 5 proxies to choose from. Does work under latest FFOX in contrast to the NON working hoxx and setup vpns which do not work under latest ffox. Has annoying habit of not keeping the connection set after you have selected it, thus SURPRISE SURPRISE they now have your home IP. Another lame "free" proxy, there are so many. Too bad none of them are any good.
7-14-21: VERY SLOW INSTALL. ONLY HAS 5 SERVERS,WHAT A JOKE EXTREMELY SLOW DOWNLOADS CANNOT ADD EXTENSIONS DUE TO SLOW DOWNLOAD. PROBABLY WILL UNINSTALL THIS ONE.
- by Firefox user 13752582, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5As long as good, download 20Mbit/s, upload 21Mbit/s is okay for streaming, all you have to do is start every time you start the web browser, recommend!