To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Using a new wordpress.com-hosted notifications iframe instead of manually building a custom notifications list in the popup.
* Retina support for the toolbar icon.
* Removed all third-party libraries
* Passing remote HTML through parseFragment before displaying
* Removed DOM mutation events
* Rewrote script fragments that included unsanitized string data
* Fixed bug preventing users from moving or removing the toolbar button
* Fixed non-namespaced DOM node IDs
* Fixed a number of references that were not cleaned up when the add-on was disabled; however, there is still at least one (according to about:memory) that remains after the extension is disabled. I spent all day trying to chase it down with the help of #extdev, but I wasn't able to completely eliminate it. John-Galt thought that it might be a Firefox bug, but I'm completely open to any feedback on that front.