Rated 2 out of 5 stars
On Windows 7 Pro, Firefox 3.5.5 this kills most of my other Browser extensions. I ordinarily run Wordreference Translator, Gtranslate, Addblock Plus and Xmarks. When your Wolfram extension is installed, the context menu for my translate extensions goes blank, and when I try to disable your Wolfram extension, the browser crashes completely requiring a computer restart to restore it.
On the other hand, the extension is really nice, and integrates pretty smoothly into Google results. I like it, you should just make it play nicer with others.
Thanks for posting your feedback. I've installed the same addons and I had some issues with Gtranslate (context menu is blank or is connecting to Google) but I got the same errors whether Wolfram Alpha Google was installed or not. So I don't think this is a compatibility issue. I don't have a Windows 7 machine to test this on though (tested on Vista) but I don't think that would be the issue.
If you are still certain that the problem is related to Wolfram Alpha Google please email me and we can go from there.