Rated 5 out of 5 stars

Absolutely love it! Google is still better for 90% of queries but for the other 10% having WA on the side is great.

This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.3). 

Thanks

Thanks for the support! The latest version (0.5) has just been released so I recommend upgrading to that. Because the extension is still "experimental" it won't update automatically. You need to click on the install button again.