To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Recognizes WSDL information on the page to show you the available services and
operations. Click the operation to generate the SOAP requests and view
the response. By clicking the service, you can download WSDL and external XSD
files in single ZIP file.
Your data on all websites
: Used to check whether the current website contains the WSDL definition.
Your tabs and browsing activity
: The popup needs to access the tab to open the editor for SOAP request.
We do not collect nor send any information.
- View WSDL information in a comprehensible tree.
- Download WSDL and its related XSD definitions in a single ZIP file.
- Generate a sample SOAP request for a specified operation.
- Edit and send the request to view the response.
- Ace - Ajax.org Cloud9 Editor for editing the request with syntax highlighting.
- Equivalent XML JS - Equivalent XML JS is designed to ease the process of testing XML output.