- Rated 1 out of 5This is the stupidest fucking process I've ever had to deal with.. Typical stupid fucking morons, why can't you just download what you need, NOOO, gotta fuck around with an add-on.. STUPID FUCKING DUMBASSES
- Rated 2 out of 5I loved using this, but now does not work. Trying to add extension and getting message "Download failed. Please check your connection".
- Rated 5 out of 5Great add-on, I've been using it for years!
- Rated 1 out of 5not working
- Rated 1 out of 5Same for me : Makes me log in to WiseStamp every time I start my browser. Running FF 57.0 64 bit. This never used to happen. Tried reinstalling but it made no difference. Pain in the ass... I won't pay again for that
- Rated 5 out of 5Makes me look professional, 5/5 very good app.
- Rated 1 out of 5I loved Wisestamp, but no more. The new version is incredibly burdensome and invasive. When you open your browser, up pops another tab for Wisestamp. When you open Gmail, you get another pop up that requires you to log in. And, if that's not enough of a hassle, another pop up asks if you want to use the signature you created (in my case, years ago). Okay, I understand the company has to make money, however (although there are also complaints from paid users), the free version has always tagged on a link to their company in any e-mail I send. It's one thing to see an occasional request to upgrade to their Pro version, but the latest iteration of this software is far to invasive to be worthwhile. IMO, Mozilla not continue to offer this app.
- Rated 3 out of 5Makes me log in to WiseStamp every time I start my browser. Running FF 56.0.2 64 bit. This never used to happen. In the past I'd start Gmail and wise stamp would be ready to go with no input from me. Tried reinstalling but it made no difference. Pain in the ass...
- Rated 1 out of 5Buy Pro version or get SPAMMED !
- Rated 4 out of 5UPDATE: 12/31/2014 Wisestamp did finally respond and upgraded by account back to Pro. Perhaps it was an email issue. I was emailing email@example.com and they responded from firstname.lastname@example.org. So perhaps better to use the support email address rather than the admin email address.
I've loved WiseStamp for years and am happy to have my Pro account reactivated.
INITIAL REVIEW: I paid for one full year of WiseStamp Pro on Nov 20, 2014 and had Pro for about 20 days. They cancelled my WiseStamp Pro when I cancelled the automatic payment due Nov 2015. I sent several emails asking them to please reactivate WiseStamp Pro on my account as I paid for 12 months. They have not responded to my request or reactivated Pro on my account even though I paid 12 months in advance. I paid for one full year of WiseStamp Pro and only received 20 days.
- Rated 5 out of 5Had an issue, they finally got is squared away. I really enjoy using this piece of software. The whole office has it and it really spruces up our emails!
- Rated 1 out of 5This add on stopped working on Mac, and PC version of FF starting with FF v30 and above. Currently running FF 34.0.5 and still not working. Its been months. Tried deleting and reinstalling and nothing. Beta version does not work either.
No place on web to post for help except here.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoHi SigRich, Thanks for your feedback.
You can always reach out to us via our support webapp.wisestamp.com/help and we will be happy to help and respond.
Our latest beta version Version 4.2.50beta is tested daily and works perfectly you can find it here http://goo.gl/GPr4J5
Unfortionatly our public version does not work and we are working with the Mozilla team to get it updated - we informed them that users have an issue with this version and are still awaiting their response.
- Rated 3 out of 5I've used this for YEARS. I don't want to figure another add on out. I just want this to work. Anyone have a solution? I have Firefox 33.1, Gmail and am on a MacBook Pro. Thanks!
Never mind! I reinstalled and I kept looking for it to show up on my browser, but instead, it shows up in the corner of my "compose email" box. All is well. Just wish the free version didn't look so crappy but, whatever! It's free. (-:
- Rated 5 out of 5Perfect for my Gmail emails
- Rated 2 out of 5While the idea is excellent, getting it to work on Firefox (v 26) is a hit & miss operation. Sometimes it works. Other times it doesn't. And frankly I feel I have wasted enough trying to get it to work. Really this whole integration should be much more seamless and stable. Unless you have plenty of time to waste, this addon ain't worth the effort.
- Rated 1 out of 5Was using this until it SPAMED me within Thunderbird. wisestamp spamed a POPUP with in Thunderbird and it would not close unless I clicked on the link. SO I DELETED wisestamp!
Developer responseposted 5 years agoHi Othoap, thanks for reporting this. We defiantly didn't have intentions to spam you. This might have been a bug. We triad to duplicate it and fix it. If this occurs again feel free to contact our help team.
- Rated 5 out of 5very well.
easy and fast