- by Firefox user 14068806, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful if you run Firefox using multiple browser profiles, this add-on tells me the name of the profile being used by the open window! Perfect! Thanks, much appreciated!
- by Firefox user 13633717, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5You have no idea how much this helps. Firstly it is responsibility of Firefox to add window re-ordering and changing titles. Such a obvious basic thing. I can't thank you enough for this!!!!!!!!!!
- by Matto, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on does one thing and it does it well. I wish this were part of the core firefox capability but it is not.
This add-on is a very simple and user-friendly way to get powerful labeling of your windows, so you can go straight to the one you want without having to remember which last-focused tab's title corresponds to the window you want.
Especially useful if you have a lot of windows and tabs and want to group tabs together by related content in certain windows.
- by Xgenei, a year agoRated 5 out of 5AUTHOR PLEASE READ SUGGESTION
You NEED We NEED World NEEDS
you to add the word "RENAME" prominently so it shows up on the search: "Rename Window" -
Missed this since I switched 'puters. Works great. Occasionally goes tilt - don't panic - restart FF.
- by Konrad Papala, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Combined with KDE's "Activities", and the "Simple tab groups" extension, and a few other things not related to FX, this extension finally allows me to have multiple "workspaces" all easily distinguishable.
- by Sin, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Exactly what I was looking for! I use multiple windows to keep my tabs somewhat organized by task, but it can get a bit overwhelming remembering what tab I was on in what window. Being able to title the window solves this issue perfectly. It even remembers the window title after I've quit and relaunched Firefox.
The only change I might suggest is disabling the tab title, allowing only the window title to be displayed.