Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14094597, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Wikiwand used to be great, but now adds a line of shitty advertisement on top of wikipedia. Sad to see one my favorite wiki improvements turn to this :(
- by Firefox user 14055303, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I can't go back to the old Wikipedia ever again. This extension breathes new life into an old standard, making it both gorgeous and far more user friendly. Seriously, try it.
- by Atrazine, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Beautifully and neatly transforms Wikipedia articles on-the-fly from its legacy appearance and handling into 21st century look-and-feel, including some customizable visual settings (like serif and sans letterforms and a dark theme!) and great easy-access features like:
- Access less often used Wikipedia tools, such as editing, history and discussion pages, in the menu bar (the legacy Wikipedia site is opened in a separate tab).
- Easily switch the displayed language of an article if it is available in any of your preferred languages.
- Tap CTRL twice to toggle the search field for additional Wikipedia material.
- Mouse-over a link to another article to not only display a pop-up window intro of the article, but also to open the article in another tab (without having to hold down a key).