- Rated 1 out of 5All they do is taking Wikipedia's hard work and making money out of it (which Wikipedia has always refused). Everyone's free to make money if done legally but that's a rude way of doing it (since Wikipedia lives from donations). My old laptop can't run it since Wikiwand is so modern. My last concern is that when the addon has been installed, even if you go to Wikipedia you'll be redirected
Btw, the sidebar doesnt work properly on pages with a lot of headers https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Collatz_conjecture
- Rated 4 out of 5Looks much more professional than normal Wikipedia. If only people would donate to our beloved Wiki...
- Rated 5 out of 5Very very good! If it get more options for customization (text color, more background colors) available, it would be just perfect!
- Rated 5 out of 5Super sympa
- Rated 5 out of 5One helluva superb add-on!
As daily Wikipedia user, this is a "must-have" tool!
- Rated 4 out of 5Overall, this extension is great, although, the only flaw I see in it so far is that when I scroll down on an article, the ToC frame doesn't stay put for easy reference. In my experience, the ToC frame scrolls down with the article frame.
- Rated 5 out of 5Provides us with a proper dark mode and font size control for Wikipedia, and thus finally makes the indispensable website readable, usable and good-looking on modern PCs. All of the add-ons other faults can be overlooked just on this account. An excellent extension!
- Rated 5 out of 5it's ease to read wikipedia