Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by PERCE-NEIGE, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5It works, but I don't understand well the concept. Of course the UI is really more pleasant than Wikipedia ugly one, but that's all, you can't open Wikipedia anymore with this extension, it redirects all wikipedia links= I suspect this site to get easy traffic by simply using open source Wikipedia work. If it could give additional benefit, like making a pdf or epub with several articles, yes this tool/site would be useful, but as it is now, I don't see the benefit. It builds on other people work. So please, if you read this review, add your own added value, like a tool to download articles as epub/pdf or any other thing.
- by Darkmaster006, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5We need an option to hide the left sidebar as it takes a lot of space from the article. In Wikipedia, you can do this by using a script and pasting it onto your (a user's) CSS page, but there's no way to do this on wiki2 and hence this makes it unusable in my tiny notebook which needs the space so that the article text is centered and no space is taken up by the unnecessary sidebar. A simple button >> and << to toggle the sidebar would do. Thanks.
- by Firefox user 13314382, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5It's a great idea and Wiki2 does produce attractively formatted pages. So I really wanted to like this. But Wiki2 (and therefore the extension) regularly lead to the wrong pages pulled from the original Wiki. Until this gets solved, I'm going back to boring plain Wikipedia.. it may be dull, but at least it's the right information.
- by Firefox user 14442739, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Schöne und praktische Erweiterung Wikipedias. Man kann sich "seine" Wikipedia-Seite gestalten und zusätzliche Werkzeuge für die Arbeit mit Wikipedia einsetzen, je nach Belieben. Sehr gut finde ich die wirklich nützliche Einbettung von YouTube. Das Rad wurde jedoch nicht neu erfunden und deutschsprachig ist W² leider nicht zu verwende. Deshalb "nur" 4 Sterne...
- by Cajundweeb, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5OK, but if you want to revert back to the standard Wikipedia page, you're out of luck.