- by Firefox user 16891218, 18 days agoRated 1 out of 5Hope you never have to change emails for any reason. They will just keep your rewards that you supposedly earned. Of course, after reading other reviews, you never get hem anyway!
- by Firefox user 13865283, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5SO buggy! I tried 20 times to log in. I tried logging in with my google account, my capital one account, and my email. It all tells me it's wrong, and it won't let met reset my password. I also tried the magic sign in link and that gave an error too. This is completely unusable.
- by Firefox user 15628925, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This thing has a serious problem saying you can buy something much cheaper elsewhere when it's actually comparing two completely different models. Deals that are too good to be true are usually just this. Be careful. Wikibuy got me to buy a printer from a place with no returns or refunds because it told me I'd save 30%. Turns out it was the model without any of the features I actually needed. Thanks to Wikibuy I ended up getting the printer I needed at the low price of 170% MSRP. One star.
- by Talk.Nerdy.To.Me, a year agoRated 1 out of 5A poor man's Honey. Also, it's PATHETIC when sites don't allow you to change your email or delete your account. I'd wager they're selling browsing and/or purchase histories. But the shadiness of not letting us control our info is bad enough.
- by Mitchell Turner, a year agoRated 1 out of 5With Wikibuy installed, I viewed an amazon page for an item I was considering purchasing. The addon told me the the wrong price and shipping cost even though the price was listed right on the page, along with free shipping. It lies and does not tell you the truth, in order to get you to buy from them so they can make money. I do not like being swindled or lied to. I will be removing this addon permanently.
Here is a link to an image to prove this:
- by Firefox user 15083651, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I enjoy using it on Chrome. Unfortunately everytime I try to add it to firefox, I get a failed to download message and check my connection....Its not my connection since I can get to every website I try just fine with the existing conection.
- by Firefox user 13596452, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I see the wikibuy pricing on Amazon but get no response when I click on any green lettering. When I serch how to make it work I get nothing!!
How do you make it work?