Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15628925, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5This thing has a serious problem saying you can buy something much cheaper elsewhere when it's actually comparing two completely different models. Deals that are too good to be true are usually just this. Be careful. Wikibuy got me to buy a printer from a place with no returns or refunds because it told me I'd save 30%. Turns out it was the model without any of the features I actually needed. Thanks to Wikibuy I ended up getting the printer I needed at the low price of 170% MSRP. One star.
- by Talk.Nerdy.To.Me, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5A poor man's Honey. Also, it's PATHETIC when sites don't allow you to change your email or delete your account. I'd wager they're selling browsing and/or purchase histories. But the shadiness of not letting us control our info is bad enough.
- by Firefox user 13009170, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5This isn't perfect; sometimes it shows incorrect prices, it doesn't work on many sites, and you're giving up a lot of privacy. But you can save a pile of money when it does work; I just saved $20 on a $130 item when it pointed me to a 100%-rated ebay seller instead of Amazon.
- by Mitchell Turner, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5With Wikibuy installed, I viewed an amazon page for an item I was considering purchasing. The addon told me the the wrong price and shipping cost even though the price was listed right on the page, along with free shipping. It lies and does not tell you the truth, in order to get you to buy from them so they can make money. I do not like being swindled or lied to. I will be removing this addon permanently.
Here is a link to an image to prove this:
- by Firefox user 15294366, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Pretty unintrusive, sometimes it gives 'discounted' offers on Amazon that are already being displayed. It has been very useful in reminding me to check eBay and other outlets for items that are not time sensitive. The discount code checker seems to work very well.
- by Firefox user 15083651, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I enjoy using it on Chrome. Unfortunately everytime I try to add it to firefox, I get a failed to download message and check my connection....Its not my connection since I can get to every website I try just fine with the existing conection.