- by juan riccio, a year agoRated 5 out of 5It used to work OK until maybe October 2019, then it stopped working. It used to block while loading friend list, now I think it blocks while logging in. Not sure where exactly it stops, but it doesn't work anymore.
I wrote a couple of messages to WhoDeletedMe support, but I got no reply. I really hope they fix it. I'll be ready to give it 5 stars :-)
October 2020 - it works again! Changed to 5 stars. However, I got a warning (and a forced password change because of "suspicious activity") from Facebook. I wonder if it was this add-on doing its legitimate work.
- by Firefox user 15481114, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This was the best addon to firefox, but now it stopped working. Did send a mail to suppot but they do not answer. Please fix it and it will be 5 star review for sure!
- by Firefox user 13278549, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Add-on is NOW working again for both Chrome & Firefox! Almost makes up for the new, horrid Facebook layout forced upon us! Only problem is that profile pics don't appear when using it anymore but is a small price to pay to get this back for both browsers now though!
- by Ed, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I keep getting this message: Unable to load your list. Taking too much time" That may not be verbatim, but it amounts to the same thing. I've shut down all of my ad-blockers thinking that may be the problem to no avail. I'm stumped!
- by Firefox user 12917074, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5The "Friend requests" icon on the Facebook toolbar is covered by your icon in addition to one already there next to it showing the number of friends lost. Shame I can't post a screenshot. Developer, how can I email you a screenshot to show you exactly what I mean? Apart from that, it works fine.
- by MajorBuzz, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Hi. I just downloaded your add-on (V 2.0.6), but since it's new to me, although I gave it 5 stars, I haven't lost any friends on FB for me to judge it in action.
I'm wondering ... next time you update, is it possible for it to take up far less space on my Firefox tool bar? I feel it is taking up much more real estate than needed.
Secondly, does your add-on slow Firefox down in any way, or does it only scan friends lists on YOUR website?