- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16758997, a year agoDoesn't work (anymore?) - First time someone left my contacts on facebook, tried to lookup, logged in - 'who deleted me'-homepage says "Unable to read your friend list". :-(
- Rated 3 out of 5by espy000, a year agoWorked great while it worked. Now I'm just getting a message to make sure I'm logged in. I'm logged in, even logged out then back in. Still same message. Oh well, into the trash heap. Maybe this is just an extension to gather data from users to sell then conveniently stops working once its done.
- Rated 5 out of 5by juan riccio, 2 years agoIt used to work OK until maybe October 2019, then it stopped working. It used to block while loading friend list, now I think it blocks while logging in. Not sure where exactly it stops, but it doesn't work anymore.
I wrote a couple of messages to WhoDeletedMe support, but I got no reply. I really hope they fix it. I'll be ready to give it 5 stars :-)
October 2020 - it works again! Changed to 5 stars. However, I got a warning (and a forced password change because of "suspicious activity") from Facebook. I wonder if it was this add-on doing its legitimate work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15481114, 3 years agoThis was the best addon to firefox, but now it stopped working. Did send a mail to suppot but they do not answer. Please fix it and it will be 5 star review for sure!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13278549, 3 years agoAdd-on apparently just stopped working for Firefox the other day. But I'm keeping my review at five stars, as it thankfully still DOES work on Google Chrome though!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ed, 5 years agoI keep getting this message: Unable to load your list. Taking too much time" That may not be verbatim, but it amounts to the same thing. I've shut down all of my ad-blockers thinking that may be the problem to no avail. I'm stumped!