Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13613631, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks for such a good extension - I read novels from websites like RoyalRoad, WuxiaWorld or ComradeMao quite often, so instead of having to read text with a bad font and color combination I prefer to use FBReader. Also, this extension works great on an Android version of Firefox which is another plus.
- by Firefox user 13885701, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great extension. Very good for creating ePubs from webnovels :)
Would greatly appreciate an option to auto-skip errors, especially "images not found" and "unable to create proper xhtml", though a simple skip all errors would still work for me :)
I also want to aplaude how fast you made changes when WuxiaWorld modified their interface :)You should now only get one page with all these problems listed when plug-in finishes creating an EPUB. If it's still doing that please go to https://github.com/dteviot/WebToEpub/issues and create an issue. Thank you.
- by Firefox user 13822364, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5When I saw the description list FanFiction.net I downloaded this so fast I gave myself a nosebleed! I've begun backing up my favorite AO3 stories to ePUB, and wanted to do the same on FF.net. I expected to save all 17 chapters individually and was shocked when this extension offered the option to pack all chapters together AND save the cover image. Seriously, wow. This is extension is a game changer.
- by Firefox user 13552326, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5The extension is very useful and interactive. I loved it. But there is something wrong with the current version 0.0.0.42. The epub file isn't downloading even after packing. I tried the previous version and it works fine. Pls find and fix the issue.
- by Shalfatih, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5you go to the table of content, select which chapter/volume to download, click, and save. well, it doesn't work on Baka-Tsuki, but it works for most of wordpress sites. it also works on RoyalRoadLegends. well, normally I would rate this 4/5, but because it's the only one with a really tidy epub, I rate this 5/5I refer you to the instructions. https://github.com/dteviot/WebToEpub#how-to-use-with-baka-tsuki
Note that for BT, it doesn't work from the chapters/volumes page. Go to a Full Text page for a volume instead.
- by typhoon71, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5It's the perfect addon for making nice epubs out of those websites.
It's actively developed (and improved), and the devs actually care about user feedback.
- by Michael Fox, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5One of the most recent features added was Wayback Machine support. So you can grab archives of novels even after the sites this extension supports are non-existent.
This extension is very easy to use. Just navigate to a volume on a supported site and click the icon for the epub generator then just Edit any of the fields you want to change and click "Pack Epub".