Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by Dave Falkenberg, 12 years agoRated 1 out of 5It says 'Free Account', but any site monitored by any method is at a minimum $1.oo (1 dollar). The account is free for 30 days. Great ideal for tool, someone show implement one based on local PC tools with all the 'plumbing' in Firefox
- by apowers, 13 years agoRated 5 out of 5A very nice and helpful gadget. It helps me keep an eye on my website status all the time and grants me an easy and fast access to my WebSitePulse account... and the interface is just great! You really take care of your customers, guys! You do great work indeed! Thank you!\r\n
- by Nocks, 13 years agoRated 5 out of 5Another good solution from a great product. Really convenient and as sophisticated as one can ask for. I love it, saves me time putting notes in my notebook. Keep up the good work guys! I'm sure there's more to come. Great work!
- by itulak, 13 years agoRated 5 out of 5I used to refresh my WebSitePulse home page at least once an hour to make sure that all those critical areas of my sites are up and running. With this tool I can focus on my tasks, and if a site goes down and the red light comes up, I can react immediately. When you have ten e-commerce sites to monitor, with several critical areas on each, it saves quite a bit of time and distraction.
- by zagorka, 13 years agoRated 5 out of 5Exactly what anyone using a monitoring service needs – a real time status of all my servers with the most essential information available. I’ve used your other similar tools for Google and this is a perfect extension to them. One suggestion though – an automatic log in to my account would be nice.
- by shumensko, 13 years agoRated 5 out of 5I use the WebSitePulse monitoring services and this extension gives exactly what I need: the status of the targets in my account. It also provides a quick way to reach the target details page of any target right from your sidebar, which saves time (and nerves) when you have many monitored servers.