Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Code-base cleanup.
* Performance improvements.
* Code quality improvements.
* Performance and stability improvements.
* The extension is now a lightweight companion to Websecurify's suite of tools hosted online but also available in offline mode.
* The extension is designed to be only updated on major bug fixes, which makes it suitable for long-term inclusion in various Security Live-CDs and Distributions.
* The extension is designed to have a minimal footprint on the browser's content processes and chrome.