- by Korwin, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5В Firefox 64.0b7 x64 в Windows 10 исправно сохраняет вебстраницы в оба архивных формата, распаковываемые архиватором 7-zip. Но, в отличие от устаревшего "Mozilla Archive Format, with MHT and Faithful Save", "Web ScrapBook" не добавляет в Firefox поддержку этих форматов. При попытке открыть в браузере неизменно появляется приглашение сохранить открываемый файл на диск. Не открывает их и Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.2580.14393.0. Сомнительная полезность дополнения, сохраняющего документы в форматы, которые нельзя непосредственно просмотреть.Open HTZ/MAFF directly in Firefox is not possible using the WebExtension framework only. Workarounds are available here: https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/wiki/View.
- by baoTwin, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5很感谢你提供scrapbook x 这么好的程序。可惜quantum update带来了很大的局限。
一个小的想法，不知道您评估过没有，swap scrapbook x 的 file repository to IndexedDB, (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/IndexedDB_API).
- by Firefox user 13477424, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Thank you Danny Lin for your efforts. At this stage (experimental) this has a long way to go before it gets back to square one. Yes square one is what we need.
We want Firefox Scrapbook X back. Please. We want a column on the left where there is a nice tree structure of where all the saved bookmarks and saved pages are. I have been on Firefox ESR 56 for all this time until today. September being the month when that version is no longer supported. Well, to me, and I think a lot of users that know Scrapbook:
Scrapbook to Firefox is like Word to Windows in the days when there were no other competing word processors.
- by Chris Bertrand, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Web ScrapBook is very useful to save as MAFF archives.
I only miss an additional button in order to be able to save the page directly (with no menu).
Since I have hundreds of MAFF files, I had to make a small software to be able to open them directly.
I published this program here:
Feel free to download and use it.
It has been made for all MAFF lovers.
- by Firefox user 13653145, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5感谢作者的辛勤付出，终于找到能接替scrapbook工作的扩展了。有两个小问题想问一下，1.保存网页时可以选择保存到某个目录结构下么？还是目前只能按平级结构保存。 2.有没有办法打开保存网页的原始链接？
- by Firefox user 14171754, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Works fine in my Linux box. Failed trying to convert old Scrapbook data in Windows (in fairness, that data may be corrupted).
Does not work in Windows, starts to save, then produces two error messages in window to small too contain them, and windows closes before I can enlarge or even read part of it. I think problem may be that I am using a default download directory of F:\DL, although that is where the .zip file was saved when I tried to convert legacy Scrapbook.
Roger CIf you were not running the site indexer to import the data from legacy ScrapBook please follow the instruction at: https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/wiki/Import. If you followed it and it still doesn't work, please raise an issue in the source repo with more details so that we could investigate further.
- by Siarhei Kuzeyeu, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5This addon is one of the best Mozilla Firefox's addons. It's must have addon and I think possibility to save whole page in one file should be Firefox builtin function.
- by QDinar, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5i tried to save a page, but i cannot find where it is saved. i cannot find where is WebScrapBook folder. it is not in firefox profile, it is not in documents, it is not in scrapbook x folder. "Save captured data in ScrapBook" is checked, as it was initially. after several hours: i have found it, it is in the folder where files are saved by firefox built-in saving. then after several minutes: i have chosen save images as current. i have adblock plus installed. i would like to save as page looks with adblock plus. but web scrapbook saves images which are blocked by adblock plus.