- Rated 5 out of 5by MyoD, a year agoFor the "Connected but plugin is outdated" or "Not connected to Rainmeter. Click to troubleshoot" for Firefox users; just follow the troubleshoot at README.MD > Extention links > Note; on the github site
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14581600, 2 years agoDoesn't work. Says "Not connected to Rainmeter. Click to troubleshoot", but clicking does nothing. network.websocket.allowInsecureFromHTTPS already set to true. Spicetify and the Chrome extension works fine, just Firefox being a pain
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13086874, 2 years agoStopped working with Soundcloud album art and doesn't work with the web version of Spotify at all. An update would be appreciated to fix this.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoSorry I did not see this review earlier but both of these have been fixed (Although Spotify support will start breaking again here soon but the moment I get it there will be an update to fix support for the new version)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12641961, 4 years agoThis addon simply adds a link between a desktop application and the browser, and it works very well! It's easy to limit and control, and it's not one of those annoying AdWare extensions. I've never had any issues with it, and updates are few and far between for functionality.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13608511, 5 years agoHey, great addon, i'm loving it! I just wanted to tell you in case you didn't know, videos on youtube that has a / in the title video aren't detected.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoI tried to replicate this after digging could not get it to go on a single video with a / in it (including several different variants of the slash), and I don't see any reason why that should cause an issue.
Any chance you still could find a link to a video that causes the issue and post it in the Github issues?