- Rated 3 out of 5I've just installed this so not had a chance to use it yet. I'm trying to move the "Private Bookmarks" folder from Other Bookmarks to the Bookmarks Toolbar but it doesn't let me. I can't click, hold and drag the folder there. Nor does right-clicking do anything. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Any advice?
Firefox 69.0.3. OS X 10.11.4 El Capitan.
- Rated 3 out of 5Worked great but forgot to lock it before closing Firefox. Lost a couple hundred bookmarks the first day. Live and learn
- Rated 5 out of 5can't work in 69.0
- Rated 4 out of 5Great add on. However, all of a sudden my password doesn't work so I can't access any of the bookmarks
Developer responseposted 15 days agoApparently it's a rare bug that pops up under specific circumstances for some users. I have not yet been able to reproduce it on my end so unfortunately all I can advise is to export backups of your private bookmarks once in a while so you can restore them if you encounter this again. Thanks for the feedback.
- Rated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on. Very useful and so far has worked very well. Thanks to the developer.
- Rated 1 out of 5After some time my password stopped working. All my bookmarks are gone....
Developer responseposted 3 months agoThat's unfortunate, but as it says in the description and during first unlock, the extension is not yet properly tested and may contain bugs, hence the frequent encouragement to make backups. If you have a way of reproducing the issue feel free to post a bug report at the extension's support page. Thanks!
- Rated 5 out of 5Just what I need, works great and easy to use. Bravo!