Developer responseposted 3 years ago
It doesn't work on mobile because Firefox on mobile doesn't (yet) allow extensions to do the same things they can on Desktop. There is nothing I can do about it unfortunately, which is why I did not mark this extension as compatible with mobile. We have to wait. It is unfortunate you chose to lower your rating based on something that is out of my control and which I never claimed the extension is capable of doing.
- by Firefox user 15021515, 8 days agoRated 4 out of 5Would almost be perfect if the private bookmark icon/badge would go invisible when not using private browsing (since that is the default, doesn't let you unlock unless using a private window) or have an option/setting for that.
- by Poppy, a month agoRated 1 out of 5The issue is that there's often a lag between opening Firefox and the extension loading, so for a few moments the private folder (and sometimes its content) is visible in Firefox's bookmarks sidebar, rendering the extension practically useless.
- by nunya, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5and this is how you lose your bookmarks, went into another room of my house on another PC, same FireFox account, Private bookmarks were not there, went back to my other PC.. bookmarks gone.. lost them in about an hour
- by felis, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work on Firefox Developer 91.0b8. I checked the github page to submit an issue, but it seems like the project is dead and the developer is no longer responding to issues... I don't think this should have the "Recommended" tag as it's no longer being maintained.
- by Firefox user 12943838, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5changed password without user confirmation, lost data. backup bookmarks or they will be lost. doesnt actually work after a while. 5star reviewers lie or gave 5 stars too early.
- by Tom, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5After a Firefox update, my password doesn't work anymore. It seems this happened to other people too. The addon hasn't been updated in two years so I don't recommend using it. If you do use it you should regulary export your private bookmarks as plain text file