To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Web-Marker lets you
* Mark (highlight) portions of web pages
* Get a link to these marked pages
- Share the link with others
- Bookmark it for later use
* Copy the marked-text to the clipboard
The receiver of the web-marker link should also have the extension installed to view the marked contents on the page.
* To save the marks on a page, use the "Bookmark marked document" option from WebMarker Menu under the Tools menu or the bookmark button from the toolbar.
* Individual marks/selections can be cleared from the Web Marker context menu (available on right-click)
* To disable automatic highlighting of selections just click on the mark button again.