Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 11494868, 5 years ago
Superb alternative to the built-in screenshot tool if you don't like Mozilla's cloud privacy issues. Just the bare functionality you need, nothing else.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12812696, 14 days agoLook no further than this screenshot tool right here for Best Of Show in Firefox. The only problem is, there are no keyboard shortcuts to take the snapshots! I have to deduct one star for that since it' such an important feature.
- Rated 5 out of 5by highinhibition, 2 months agothe tool is perfect: it allows you to make quick screenshots of either the whole page, the current screen or a portion of the screen
it automatically saves the image in your download folder and you dont have to give it a name unnecessarily which makes the process very quick and uncomplicated
it doesnt send you to another page, after you took the screenshot you are still on the same page, some other tools switch automatically the most right tab
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15399832, 3 years agopretty sure this extension used to work. Now i cannot capture the portion of the screen I wish to focus on. It no longer allows me to define the side borders, but just grabs a random rectangle. Sometimes a momentary thumbnail appears off to the side, which might allow for further adjustment vertically, but it either disappears, or doesn't let you approve/save it. No way I've found to get that back and work within it. Not intuitive, and directions are absent.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13874759, 3 years agoAssim como no teste com a ferramenta nativa do Firefox "Capturar tela", esta extensão também não conseguiu tirar uma captura de tela de página inteira, sem ignorar o conteúdo de uma longa "sobreposição" (overlay), que é o conteúdo mais importante da página. Importante ressaltar que a sobreposição foi parcialmente capturada e aparece repetida diversas vezes até o final da página. Arquivo da captura do Web Clipper: Easy Screenshot: https://postimg.cc/JtR0N7wD ; Site: http://www.arquivoestado.sp.gov.br/site/acervo/memoria_do_imigrante/pesquisa_livros_hospedaria ; Arquivo da captura da extensão Awesome Screenshot Plus: https://postimg.cc/bDQGmT10 ; Esta captura da extensão concorrente também não está elogiável, porque não está perfeitamente contínua, porém, prova que a captura do Web Clipper ignorou totalmente a sobreposição (exceto na primeira página). Espero que leiam a minha mensagem e aprimorem o recurso.
- Rated 5 out of 5by The Voice Inside Your Head, 4 years ago+Web Clipper+ captures image without sending the image to another website first, which is a serious security flaw Mozilla allows. I was looking for a capture tool that does all the work locally, and this one is it. Try it yourself, load any web page, then manually block your internet connection, then invoke +Web Clipper+ screen capture. YES!! +Web Clipper+ works without sending my image to another website!!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13933775, 4 years agoIt provides the functions I need, but it doesn't record the portion of the screen I expect -- usually records slightly to the right of the left side of my selection, and a larger section to the right of my selection. If I ask for a copy of the entire page, it often presents a blacked-out section at the end of the multiple pages. If the programmer can get this right, it'll be exactly what I'm looking for.
- Rated 4 out of 5by sdschramm, 5 years agoStill not one click but at least gives some options even though full page is what I want 99% of the time. I wish I could have it save to my desktop instead of my downloads folder (and no I don't want to change my download folder for everything) I really wish this worked more like Pearl Crescent Page Saver where in one click it can save a screenshot to my desktop without having to wait for the page to scroll but its not compatible with Multiprocess so I guess this will have to do for now.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Francewhoa, 5 years agoThe good
• I love it. It is owned and supported by a friendly community. Not a corporation. So more secure because its code is publicly available for review and contributions on GitHub at https://github.com/schomery/easy-screenshot
• Easy to use. Simply right click anywhere in your browser window. Select "Easy Screenshot" option. Then select "entire page", a" portion", or "visual part." option
• Optionally, for each screenshot, you can be ask for a location to store it to storage
• Optionally, you can save the screenshot to clipboard. Which is very useful for quickly and easily paste the screenshot into any other software to your liking.
• Automatically adds timestamps to filenames
• Very good quality screenshot using PNG format
• Might fail on zoomed page. Related ticket at https://github.com/schomery/easy-screenshot/issues/11
• Minimal features
• If the "Capture Entire Screen" fails. Because merged parts are overlapping. To temporarily resolved this challenge, use Firefox, temporarily change the page zoom to 100%. Then try again to "Capture Entire Screen". This time "Capture Entire Screen" successfully take the screenshot without overlap. Related ticket at https://github.com/schomery/easy-screenshot/issues/11
• For Firefox version 57 or NEWER there is a new version of this add-on which use the new API format call WebExtension at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/web-clipper-easy-screenshot/
• For Firefox version 56 or OLDER go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/easy-screenshot/