Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12694571, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5The extension is OK, but I have paid for PRO and it has to be re-registered every time I restart my browser. Then the site sends me a new activation code every time.
- by javigarvil, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Es una pena que se haya tenido que revertir la actualización, se había arreglado un fallo que tenía de posicionamiento. Espero que arregle todos los fallos, confío en el desarrollador.
- by Spirit Wolfe, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I have been with Tim since the beginning when Firefox changed over to Quantum. My original add-on "died" because I went to Quantum and I was looking for a new go to weather add-on and I found it with Tim. A lot of information at a glance, but also by way of mouseover that displays even more detail about that part of the day and day. Great work Tim. Glad you made this extension!
- by Firefox user 15238820, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Tried most weather addons - Weather Extension has the edge.
The layout is sleek, professional looking, offering an intuitive forecast at a glance which works well with dark and light Firefox themes.
Features like future-forecasting, f°/c°, dark/light themes and links to full page maps are included for free, and there's no intrusive nagging to upgrade. The extended customisation options and alerts are well worth the price of the premium version.
In terms of additional features, I'd love to see a one click option to view the forecast and radar in the same page. But I can spare time for two clicks :D
- by Mark Golden, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I have used several weather extensions in Firefox and this is a good weather extension. It has more information and is easier to use than any of the others. I highly recommend it.