- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13256474, a year agoThis add on provides a comprehensive view of the weather and is easy to us. There are no annoying ads, just the current weather conditions with statistics and maps. It works well for my needs.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jan, a year agoI enjoy being able to look up at the corner of my browser to see the temp. This extension has worked well for me -- no glitches like I often experienced with WeatherBug. Temps are very accurate according to our home thermometers, too.
- Rated 5 out of 5by NOYB, a year agoRunning Ubuntu using Firefox and added this Weather app. It is really a nice, simple, and clean app. The weather radar works great, and the forecast feature is great. Plus it is always sitting there in Firefox, just a
- Rated 5 out of 5by FrozenRose816, a year agoI had been looking for something that had better radar than the previous extension I'd been using for several years. This one fits that requirement quite well, especially since it uses the same radar type as on the app I have for our local area on my phone. I also like having the option to make more than one radar view, as sometimes it's tough to make out the alert blocks when the precip layer obscures them, so I have one for that and one for radar/storm tracks. Overall a very versatile browser extension that fills several needs I'd had for a while.
- Rated 5 out of 5by kencasino, 2 years agoHad storm before and it was ok. This app is well designed and I like the ease of switching screens around. The radar is also nice. THe push notifications are an added feature that I like too.