- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16530052, a year agoI like the interface, but the temperature icon on my toolbar doesn't update. It defaults at 74 and I have to press it to update it. Also, the forecasts aren't very accurate. I appreciate that I don't have to grant this app permissions to all my data, unlike most weather apps out there. So, mixed review, but I like it best of the available apps.
- Rated 3 out of 5by alzie, 2 years agoI dont like this most recent iteration
I much prefer the previous version
with the graphs of conditions
Is there any way that i can revert to it?
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHey Alzie,
Unfortunately with Apple purchasing Dark Sky, the website will eventually be shut down. We are testing other weather sites. Thank you for the feedback! https://timleland.com/apple-buys-darksky/
- Rated 3 out of 5by frank, 4 years agoI know it works and you've been more than fast for the upgrade and all , but still i feel that accuweather beats your in the interface or desing , i miss for example a satellite image like the one accuweather deploys once you click on the app, trust me i don't have anything else against this but what the eye captures. Thanks a lot for your effort.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Alan Tai, 5 years ago-1: Invisible temperature text label when using a dark Firefox theme.
-1: It takes a few seconds when the popup window shows, every time, even after it has just refreshed 1 second ago.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13042640, 6 years agoFor years I have had my weather on my addon/status bar at the bottom of my browser windows. Regrettably, Forecastfox is no longer supported. I see that your addon seemed to have good reviews. I wanted to get one that would be like my last three weather addons, and be on my addon/status bar at the bottom of my screen. I like the ability to see the forecast at a glance. I noticed that this one was in the toolbar, and was hoping to move it down to the addon/status bar, but instead I accidentally took it off of my toolbar and now can't get it back. Having on the toolbar makes it very difficult to even see the icon. It is way too small, and I can't just glance at my screen and see the weather for the next several days. Please Help!
Developer responseposted 6 years agoHave you tried right clicking on your toolbar and choosing customize? Look for the weather icon. Also make sure you don't have the 'Light Badge' option turned on unless you have a dark theme. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll help you more. Thanks!