- Rated 2 out of 5by sh, 24 days agoNormally I love this so so much, but as of lately the save feature just doesn't work. I have to manually click on the little calendar to open the site, and then save it there. Not sure why this is the case
- Rated 4 out of 5by MarsSeed, 25 days agoIt's a staple addon for me. Could use some enhancements: e.g. more granular auto-save period config, RegEx support for blacklist, and also allowing to use a whitelist and/or an "always enabled for saving" list.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Amderos, 2 months agoReally useful for websites and there versions that are not available now.
BUT I want to suggest to edit button that actualises archived page when it's opened through wayback machine page
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17987766, 4 months agoNeeds to support mobile browsers (e.g. Firefox for Android; Developer resources: https://extensionworkshop.com/documentation/develop/differences-between-desktop-and-android-extensions/) with all the features (where possible) from the desktop browser add-on version including the auto save page functions.
- Rated 5 out of 5by DuWaD, 7 months agoI've been using this addon for a year, it is really helpful. I miss a feature, to delay the 'Auto save page' option. When I visit a site, it automatically takes a snapshot, but if I realise e.g. a minute later I want to exclude the link, or just save manually into my web archive I cannot do it.