Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Fixed 'shacky' windows (which happen under certain combinations of websites and bookmark toolbar configuration).
Fixed colors of Download Manager window in dark OS themes.
Made StumbleUpon bar smaller
Fixed go-button to flex with toolbar
Fixed lock icons in URL in combination with 'Wellrounded' extension
Tested with FF1.5 and the current builds (1.6+)
* Fixed help.css: print button was renamed
* Better toolbarbutton icon for bookmarktoolbar
* All: improved submenu alignment
* Firefox: fixed security icon (icon was renamed in firefox codebase)
* Firefox: More improved feedView look and about:plugins aligned with feedView and netError.css
* Firefox: Improved help window styling
* added support for the errorpage (netError.css), and improved look for feedview
* added support for feedview and feedbutton
* Fixed help.css: moved help icons to help.png to reduce dependency on /global and /browser
* Add updates.css for FF1.1
* Fixed icon for skyfox (skyfox extension misses its own toolbar icon!)
* Fixed some toolbarmenubutton for Skyfox and InspectorWidget extensions (by including a '/browser/skin/browser.xml')