To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Fixed issue with very large tab icons.
Fixed splitterbar between urlbar and searchbar.
Updates to Places, Download Manager, Tools/PageInfo, Tools/Options, and lots of other little tweaks.
Improved & simplified download manager.
New places toolbar.
Fixed issue with disappearing tabs in TabMixPlus.
Improved dirListing (for file, ftp and gopher listings).
Added 'Larry' domain identification panel.
Fixed bookmarks manager window
Fixed favicons in sidebar
Fixed and updated autocomplete to support places/tags
* New download manager layout
* New 'star'/places/bookmarks panel
* Error console buttons new id's
* Tabbrowser moved from toolkit to browser
Toolbar overflow issue fixed.
Enabled URL formatting.
Align URL autocomplete dropdown contents with URL.
Radio/Checkbox same hover/active effect as normal
Better alignment for preference buttons when tabmixplus is installed.
Rounding in Help/About dialog
Fixed autocomplete selection indication
Fixed PageInfo dialogbox for FF2
Fixed Download Manager Extension sidebar
Disabled menu submenu arrow fixed
Make new browsertab not flash the page
Make popups (menupopup, panels, autoscrollbox, colorpicker) nicely rounded (FF3.0)
Some smart rounding and spacing betewen bookmarks/historyPanel and browser
* Improved checkbuttons
* Improved tabbox
* Fixed livemark icon in Personal Bookmarks bar
* Removed support for tbx (ToolbarExtension)
* Total size reduction 16K
Checkbox less padding, more margin
Listbox more padding
Print preview toolbar refined
Tools/Options icons for feeds and for downloadmgr fixed
Toolbarbuttons less padding
Fixed disabled radiobuttion icon
Made textbox and menulist-editable same size (padding)
Language selection box (Tools/Options/Advanced/Languages/Advanded) fixed
Updated to FF3.0a3 (version number change)
Closebutton in searchpanel in help window
Firefox 3.0 support: 'SetBackgroundImage', fixed and improved findBar, 'about:config warning box', loading image in 'checkForUpdates' menuitem
Size reduction with 5K
Fixed textbox size font in googlebar
Fixed textbox size and background in stumbleupon bar
Menu spacing improved a little.
Improved performance of netError.css.
Improved styling of preferences (Tools/Options)
Made the 'links' really look like buttons in the Download Manager
Improved styling of the 'InstallConfirm' dialog box (when installing themes/extensions)
Make font-size to adhere to the 'messageBox' font system size.
Replaced the 'triangle' from the groupbox header with a fancy bottom border
Added icon for the 'Privacy' panel in the Tools/Options window
Fixed 'shacky' windows (which happen under certain combinations of websites and bookmark toolbar configuration).
Fixed colors of Download Manager window in dark OS themes.
Made StumbleUpon bar smaller
Fixed go-button to flex with toolbar
Fixed lock icons in URL in combination with 'Wellrounded' extension
Tested with FF1.5 and the current builds (1.6+)
* Fixed help.css: print button was renamed
* Better toolbarbutton icon for bookmarktoolbar
* All: improved submenu alignment
* Firefox: fixed security icon (icon was renamed in firefox codebase)
* Firefox: More improved feedView look and about:plugins aligned with feedView and netError.css
* Firefox: Improved help window styling
* added support for the errorpage (netError.css), and improved look for feedview
* added support for feedview and feedbutton
* Fixed help.css: moved help icons to help.png to reduce dependency on /global and /browser
* Add updates.css for FF1.1
* Fixed icon for skyfox (skyfox extension misses its own toolbar icon!)
* Fixed some toolbarmenubutton for Skyfox and InspectorWidget extensions (by including a '/browser/skin/browser.xml')