- by Tom, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Relatively useless:
Files are not uploaded already above a size of approx. 145 MB (File exceeds maximum size).
Furthermore, it would be nice if user-defined file extensions could be defined.
And the website behind it doesn't work if the options for "Improved protection against activity tracking" are exhausted in Firefox.
- by Firefox user 16410797, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Error "Failed to communicate with VirusTotal" now. This was a great 4 1/2 star extension while it worked, although I supplemented VT4Browsers with Winja.
- by Firefox user 15005805, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Every function doesn't work (exept the scan of downloaded files), the result is always an "Error 404" page.
(I refer to "Scan selected link" and "Scan current page" functions)
- by Firefox user 14100744, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5So far, all it has done is waste paper. With everything I print, an extra page prints with only "VTZilla 0% x" on it. There are no print setting in the extension. I can't find any mention of it on the internet and the Virustotal website contact page won't submit my issue. I did find that I could submit it in Chrome, which isn't good for a Firefox (56) extension. I'm waiting to hear from them but for now, it's costing me money so I have to disable it.
- by claustromaniac, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Initial review (v2.0.1):
This is a very handy extension, especially for users that prefer (and can afford to) take proactive security measures where possible.