Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by Ole Tange, 11 days agoRated 3 out of 5I have used competing PureVPN before, and I had hoped KeepSolid would be better.
KeepSolid is rather slow at connecting. It does not connect automatically (even with auto connect enabled, which is disabled ever so often), and it disconnects every now and then. It does not have a list of your preferred (or even last used) countries, so you need to click a lot more. It does not remember your password, and Firefox cannot autofill the field.
The VPN speed is OK: 100 Mbps.
- by Art_9, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5+ Good speed.
- When you close and then start the browser - the extension is in the status of connection (infinite) - in fact it is connected but there is no 100% certainty that everything is fine, after a shutdown and turning on everything works fine.
- When the PC enters sleep mode (the browser does not close) and then leaves sleep, the connection does not automatically resume (all traffic goes directly) + the selected server is reset to the optimum ..
- There is no whitelist mode - for a number of sites I need a direct connection. For example for YouTube
It is a pity, but in its current form, the extension is not usable.