To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
It's useful for any forums, webboards, image galleries or websites that don't show visited link color.
Press Alt+V to mark/unmark visited links.
Press Alt+Shift+V to random visited color links.
Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+V to mark/unmark image borders.
More info and about Firefox 55+, please see Developer's Comments
For advanced options go to about:config?filter=jetpack.visited
For vaild color names go to http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css_colornames.asp
For site exceptions go to add-on's options and edit your sites such as "mail.live.com,paypal.com,"
(each sites must be seperated by comma ",")
Important note for Firefox 55+:
- Sometimes Visited won't work in a single page. You can refresh that page.
- If you found it won't work frequently. You can use Visited and Visited Lite together.
- There is known cause, will be fixed in next version of Visited
All older versions of Visited are hidden because of security issue with SDK.
I rewrite Visited to userscript named Visited Lite
for users in Chrome & Firefox 37 or below.
If you found problems with newer versions of Firefox.
Please report though Add-on Compatibility Reporter.
- Don't work with Yahoo -> All websites that use redirect links from their urls won't work with Visited. You should use some "clean link addons" to clean these urls before click.
- May be incompatible with some sites that override visited links CSS
- May be incompatible with some styles in 'Stylish'
- Color palette doesn't show in 'All-in-one sidebar'
Icons from http://www.fatcow.com/free-icons