If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
Is there any way of getting this kid to update this?
There is a better version of this called VirusTotalUploader which allows us the send files with 2 clicks of a button while this useless add-on wastes our time by having us find the add-on while having Firefox executed... Why not just go to VirusTotal.com and upload files ourselves?
Absolutely no use.
Get (better) https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/938 DR. WEB scan!
This ultimately is just a shortcut to the http://www.virustotal.com/ website.
You can simply go to the site yourself without this add-on.
It is disturbing to see that this add-on was submitted without posting the site it takes you to!
I went to the "homepage" of this add-on and it appears to be completely written in Italian.
This is a waste of time!
this extension has no use.
VirusTotal is good and all, but I advise VirusTotalUploader or going to the VirusTotal Site, it's useless and a waste of space, Uploader, you can send without opening Mozilla Firefox...
This is really just a glorified bookmark more than an actual extension. It pops up with a link to the actual Virus Total site. Only reason I won;'t give it 0 is because the pop up actually browses to files you can send via the pop-up which is okay..if you're a complete sloth.
1) Its description is not clear. Basically it only adds a dialog which emulate the upper part of the VirusTotal page (old style). The shortcut is available via "Tools | VirusTotal".
2) The options are all broken in the dialog, that is "Do not distribute the sample" and "Send it over SSL".
3) Unlike Dr.Web anti-virus link checker, it CANNOT even send web file link for virus scan, or it may be of some uses.
4) That extension only supporting sending files from your computer. But doing it via dialog is not efficient. It is no difference from what you do from its official homepage. If you want a fast way to upload your files, try VirusTotal Uploader - http://www.virustotal.com/vtsetup.exe - which is made by the official site. You just right click on the file in your computer and select "send to VirusTotal". Quick and efficient.
5) Overall this extension is pretty pointless.