- Rated 5 out of 5by jordan, 3 years agoOne of my favourite extensions. I initially installed it to have hjkl scrolling, but it quickly became a lifestyle for all other reasons. It makes navigation so much faster than using a trackpad. My only complaint is that the find mode does not seem to support regular expressions.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14642315, 3 years agoThis is the most useful browser extension I have. It makes navigation *much* faster, especially for sites I use frequently. It's like knowing the keyboard shortcuts for every app on the internet.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ejaz Rasool, 3 years agoSuch a great extension. Very sane defaults. Can't imagine browsing internet without it.
A few opportunities of improvement are there though.
- Biggest of them would be able to use vimium for going to next/previous tab before the page has loaded completely. It looks like this extension requires a completely loaded page to function.
- Also to go to page's first input (gi), the first input needs to be visible. So on a scrolled down page, user needs to use (gg) first. Small annoyance
- Some sites like to autofocus one of their text fields on load. An option to disable that would be very useful.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoEjaz, thanks for the thoughtful review. Note that there is an option in Vimium's Options page called "Don't let pages steal the focus on load" (which is not on by default).