- Rated 5 out of 5This is an invaluable tool but it stopped working recently. I've read the tip about deleting Google cookies - it didn't work for me, so I deleted all my history including cookies. It works now - phew!
- Rated 1 out of 5Just opens the thumbnail in the new panel, nothing else. Won't open the full size image.
- Rated 2 out of 5The new "Search by Image" button is just covering up the button that takes you to the image's originating website. When you click, that's what it does, it takes to the site the image came from.
- Rated 4 out of 5Hello Joshua,
Thanks for sharing your addon View Image.
TO THE DEVELOPER - PROBLEM TO SOLVE:
Just one remark on the "Search by Image" that seems to be completely different than the way it was done when it was available on Google Images.
Therefore, could you try to provide a "Search by Image" button that produces exactly what the original "Search by Image" button was producing when it was available on Google Images? Thanks.
I suggest you do the following 2 buttons.
---The "Search This Image" button that does what your "Search by Image" button does.
---The "Search by Image" button that does exactly what the "Search by Image" button was doing when it was available with Google Images.
To have a very clear idea how the “Search by Image” button was looking when it was on Google Images a few years ago, go the video “How to use Google Image Search to find information about a picture - YouTube” at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnX_FqMlkZo and move to the point in the video at 1:34 and you will see exactly how this “Search by Image” looked orginally on Google Images.
I currently (2019/11/02) use Firefox 70 and it works fine with this version. BUT the "Search by Image" button does not do what it is supposed to do, as when it was available on Google Images.
Just a remark on the picture you show for your addon View Image. It does not show the "Search by Image" button on this picture.
Again, thanks for sharing your addon View Image.
- Rated 3 out of 5When it worked it was great, but as of now it doesn't work anymore. Tried clearing google cookies as suggested below, but still nothing.
- Rated 5 out of 5For those people having trouble with this add-on, I followed one other person's suggestion and deleted all my cookies for Google which cleared up my issue. Now it works just like it always has, which is to say it works beautifully!
- Rated 2 out of 5No longer works
- Rated 1 out of 5stopped working
- Rated 1 out of 5Stopped working when trying to view google images as of 10/20/19. Now it only shows tiny thumbnails instead of full size picture.
- Rated 5 out of 5Love this add-on, but it doesn't work anymore on FF70 by Oct25, 2019 - please help update/fix it for all humanity saked
- Rated 3 out of 5I've used this since its release and it's saved me from a lot of annoyance. Unfortunately, it has stopped working on Firefox which is a real shame. Crossing my fingers it'll be fixed!
- Rated 5 out of 5Doesn't wort at all.
Edit: I managed to get this thing to work, just delete all Google cookies.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works for me....
- Rated 1 out of 5after update it is not work
- Rated 4 out of 5it doesn't work anymore in "google.com" domain but wokrs in others domains of google