Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Video and audio streams are now downloaded separately and require the use of the converter to aggregate the streams to a single file. This operation is automatic but you have to install the converter.
- Fixed no retries on download errors of video chunks (HLS, DASH and F4F) when due to network errors (like internet access temporarily broken)
- Added configurable delay on download retries to cope with particularly poor networking conditions
- Fixed H264 not being properly decoded on some HLS videos. This was causing the generated file to only play audio
- Fixed the case of scrolling down a page containing many videos (like a tumblr site dedicated to videos) while some of the videos are being downloaded. After passing the limit of videos from a same source (default is 15), downloads could not be seen and managed properly
- Prevented text selection in main panel. In some conditions, it was difficult to unselect
- Fixed layout issue in download progress bars
- Fixed HTML warnings in settings page
- 6.2.0a4: fixed audio when playing HLS videos on Windows Media Player
- 6.2.0a2: support for encrypted HLS streams
- 6.2.0a1: support for YouTube DASH streaming (causing some video not to be detected)
This 6.2.0a4 version should definitely solve those problems.