- by Firefox user 16302755, a year agoRated 3 out of 5deberian tener unas mejores opciones de configuracion, para que asi el usuario tenga una mejor experiencia en las preferencias.
y una mejor optimizacion en cuanto a la parte de descargar los videos...
- by Firefox user 16259563, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Al comienzo funciono bien, compre la licencia y funciono varios días, luego no funciono más, la licencia se compro especificamente para FireFox, he desinstado la extensión en varios ocasiones y no lo puedo utilizar, si funcionara sin estos problemas sería una buena aplicación.
- by Firefox user 14901080, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Manages to do its thing in most cases, but has some bugs and operational quirks - like taking you to a new tab to input the name of the file to be saved... open a popup window, its much more convenient for the user. I look forward to its ongoing development, and to me increasing my rating as it does :D
- by Statick, a year agoRated 3 out of 5works well at detecting and downloading videos that other addons fail to detect. I would like to give it 5/5, but - it is extremely resource hungry. I have an Intel i5 system and this addon maxes out 2 entire cpu cores to 100% whenever it is downloading using the companion app. marking it down by 2 stars for that, 1 for each core that it maxes out. there's absolutely no reason for cpu usage to be this high just to download files.
also, the companion app is necessary if you want to download multiple files (otherwise it just queues them up in the firefox downloader, which is a bit rubbish) but the only way you can interact with the app is through the firefox addon interface, which isn't great. would be really good if there was a way to pass the downloads on to the download manager of our choice, and not just to the firefox bare bones downloader - that would be ideal.
- by Firefox user 13622926, a year agoRated 3 out of 5The extension works as it should at least but the usability and user interface is simply awful and confusing! Has always been! Can someone help the developers please!
- by Firefox user 16158554, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Recent updates to this plug-in have resulted in videos that are unplayable on the media players of any of my devices -- two Blu Ray players and a HDTV. On my computer the video is jerky on most players. Even my attempt to re-encode the videos downloaded with this app will not play properly.