- by Firefox user 15016201, 23 days agoRated 1 out of 5Used to be good, but now it's a bloated mess with user-unfriendly interface, confusing settings menu and mandatory installation of external desktop software for ANY type of video you'd want to download.
Recommend me something functional next time, Firefox.
- by Ricard, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Todavía no he sido capaz de probarlo. Cuando algún día me aparezcan las 3 bolitas de colores que se supone deben aparecer en el navegador, haré lo posible por probar si descarga bien. De momento ni siquiera me ha dado la opción.
- by giorsky, a month agoRated 1 out of 5*Slow as hell, and misleading*
After you spend half an hour downloading your 1-hour video (on a Gigabit Internet connection), and get lied to and tricked to install their program on your computer, you find out there is a giant QR code square covering a good chunk of your screen - and now they want money.
Which would be fine if I knew upfront I had to pay for this.
- by Stephen, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Unnecessarily over-complicated. Converted 4k video and the quality was extremely low even though the file size was extremely large. Video looked extremely muddy. No mention of needing to pay until I had spent 10 minutes downloading a video. Put a huge unbranded QR watermark in the corner that is incredibly intrusive. Companion app was a pain to uninstall because the name of the program in windows is completely unrelated to what they call it when you download it. Also pegged my CPU (Ryzen 7 5800x) for an extreme amount of resources that is normally not used for software like this. I specified a folder destination in the save menu on my (F:) Drive as that is where I store media for projects (I am an editor). Instead the 500MB file was saved to my C: Drive which is a boot SSD that is storage limited and does not have a file structure that is convenient for my profession. Overall just extremely terrible. There are open source programs that work a million times better than this and are completely free and transparent in their development.
- by Firefox user 13896239, a month agoRated 1 out of 5I just installed the extension and this ask to download an installer as well, followed all the steps and when I try to download a video it doesn't, hit the "download" and never download and keep saying it's a problem downloading. Waste of time, I will keep trying another one.
- by Firefox user 17046206, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Lame, once upon a time, you could just click , download, save and go on with your life. All this companion crap and Barcodes this screw that. Uninstalled for life.
- by luxus224, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Garbage. The options menu is waaay to complicated. I downloaded a video but I can't figure out if it downloaded it or not. Where does this extension even save the videos (if it saves them at all)?
- by Kess, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Used to work just fine, perfectly. I loved it. Now it demand to install an add-on companion app that I DO NOT need, cuz it won't download and just doesn't work. Can't do anything with it now. Sucks. Please fix this and you'll get people back.
- by retired_guru, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Been a long-time user of this add-on, until recently, when the companion app required library files newer than my most current version of a major linux distro can support. And previously you had a choice between using the browser and the app. Not so now. Add-on useless. You've dropped many users due to these latest changes.