- by Firefox user 15141026, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Used to be a great, fast and easy to use. Since update 7.6.0 downloads are extremely slow (a download that would previous take 3 minutes or so is now taking over 60 minutes!)
Current version is so slow as to be unusable.
- by Firefox user 16938769, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5no indication of progress, almost nothing works without the companion program, and worst of all its just a pain in the butt to actually use. honestly just get any other video downloader and a converter because at least then you can see progress!
- by Firefox user 16936417, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Why would anyone pay for this add-on to remove the "watermark" QR code, when you can just use open source software (youtube-dl) to download videos for free?
- by Robert, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work on MacOS. Always require an additional installer. When additional installer installed, it still requires an additional installer. No good for Mac OS.
- by lo0u, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Piece of crap that forces you to install their shitty "app" so you can download the videos. What even is the point of using this, if I need to install a software to download anything?
- by Firefox user 16931899, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Si tratta di un applicazione a pagamento presentata come se fosse un freeware. Aggiungono un qr code per rendere il video inutilizzabile amenochè non paghi. Pessimi
- by Firefox user 15079455, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Для скачивания нужно поставить отдельную программу, а ПОСЛЕ скачивания вы получите здоровенный QR код в углу видео. Еще раз, ПОСЛЕ СКАЧИВАНИЯ, когда вы УЖЕ потратили время, а чтобы его убрать, нужно заплатить 30 баксов. Если бы мог, поставил 0 звезд.
- by SoHall, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Don't waste your time. They put a big QR code on your video, but only notify you that they are going to do it AFTER you download your video(s). You have to pay $29 USD to be able able download videos without the watermark. I'd give it a 0 if I could.