Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Old retired guy, 19 hours agoRated 5 out of 5I use Linux 90% of the time and Windows 10 the other 10%. Video DownloadHelper is available for both operating systems. I tend to use Firefox for most of my browsing and Video DownloadHelper works well with both platforms. Most of the videos I download are for later reference. Having a video library of "how-to-dos" saves me a lot of time and frustration. This app works in the majority of sites I visit. I've tried other Firefox extensions to accomplish video downloading, but none even approach this one.