Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Changed error message received by users when usage retrieval fails due to third-party cookie settings.
- Warnings will not display messages to the users, but errors will.
- Removed synchronous XMLHttpRequest's in favor of asynchronous.
- Changed setTimeout and setInterval methods to use function arguments instead of string arguments.
- Reports current state more accurately in the statusbar
- Changed regular expression to retrieve data usage from Verizon's new summary screen changes
- Compatible with Mozilla Firefox 3.0 - 4.0b8pre
- Added tabs to options dialog, to help accommodate users with shorter screen resolutions.
- On load, Verizon Usage Monitor will now open the options screen instead of immediately warning you about an incorrect login.
- About window content and layout changes.
- install.rdf description updated to reflect current version.
- Added support for Firefox 4.0 Beta 2
- Redesigned options dialog
- Menu reordered
- Status bar menu creation method re-implemented to fix Firefox 4 beta 2's unsupported background of the previous implementation
- Better Verizon login handling