- by 海墨, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5it makes douban.com website broken.
can't click on stars with this add-on
don't understand why
try this site https://movie.douban.com/subject/26821003/ and click 「想看」or「在看」or「看过」button，and click on stars in the window pop out. the stars should be lightend up at normal .
- by sideburns, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I installed this on FF 57 running on Fedora 25. No matter how I configured it, it showed that I was running FF 52 under Windows, even after I restarted FF. I uninstalled it, restarted FF and no change. I had to go into about:config to undo the damage. Utterly worthless.
- by Firefox user 13077857, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I've installed and tested it on Firefox (Android) 57.0. No matter what I select from the web-extension popup, my useragent remains unchanged at useragent-detection websites.
- by NitricWare, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5The versions for Browsers and Operating Systems are outdated:
Mac OS is 10.10 in the extension while current Mac OS is 10.11
Chrome is 41 in the extension while current Chrome is 62
- by MadHopsMan, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5It would be one thing if all the agent strings were actually current. But this coupled with the inability to edit (broken) renders this completely useless to me.
- by Firefox user 9777552, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5- No way do edit browser details. Edit function does not save any changes.
- No way do edit Operating System details. Edit function does not save any changes.
- No way to add custom browsers.
- No way to add custom Operating Systems.
A useless extension.