To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Important features are as following:
a. Toolbar popup UI provides an easy interface to access 26 user-agents. Clicking on any UA, will change your browser's user-agent after reload.
b. The first row in the panel UI is for mobile user-agents.
c. Second row is for desktop user-agents and third row is for desktop operating systems.
d. The last row in the panel UI is dedicated for the control options including a button to change the UA to its default value. A button to edit the current UA, you can also use it to copy the current UA to the clipboard. Moreover, you can specify a particular URL or domain so that UA is only applied to that URL or domain (read FAQ for detailed description)
e. There is also a status-bar in the panel to show the current UA and other info as you move the mouse within the popup UI.
f. Default UAs can be modified from the toolbar panel UI (v.0.1.4)
Some useful user-agents are as following:
1. iOS: an Apple OS for iPhone/iPad devices.
2. Android: a Google OS for various mobile devices including Nexus.
3. Windows Phone: a mobile OS from Microsoft for windows-phone devices.
4. Tizen: a new mobile OS form Samsung.
5. Symbian: an old mobile OS designed by Nokia.
6. Chrome: a browser build by Google.
7. Opera: a browser build by Opera Software ASA.
8. Firefox: a browser build by Mozilla.
9. Safari: a browser build by Apple.
10. Internet Explorer, Edge: two browsers build by Microsoft.
Note 1: in order to report Bugs, please visit Addon's Homepage and fill the bug report form.
Note 2: in order to use custom user-agent strings, please use my other addon, Custom UserAgent String.